Experience Minnesota's wolf country for a few hours or a whole
week-it's completely up to you.
- Observe our ambassador wolves
- Explore our award-winning exhibits
- Discover the wolf/prey relationship through dynamic programs and activities
- Wolf and wildlife field trips
- Pricing options for groups of 9 or more
- One free adult per every 15 participants
Step 1: Decide on a visit package
Each package type includes one or more program options for you to choose from.
Step 2: Decide on programs for your visit package
When choosing a group visit package, you may have the choice of on-site, off-site or specialty activities.
Step 3: Registration and payment
A $25 deposit is required as part of the registration process. Full admission
is due upon arrival. Discounts and additional fees will be applied at check-in.
Step 4: Prepare for your visit
Preparation is the key to an enjoyable, informative experience at the
International Wolf Center. The Group Leader Field Guide provides
additional details to help you prepare for your group visit experience.
Download for more details on:
- Discount requirements
- Preparing for your visit
- Confirmation and itinerary
- Auditory, visual and mobility assistance
- What to bring
- Meals and snacks
- Contact information
Enhance your group visit with the following educational resources: