Give a gift membership to the International Wolf Center and contribute to
the survival of wolf populations!
Members make our education and outreach programs possible. Members - and
the gift givers who provide this support - help people learn the facts about
wolves so they can make and inform important decisions in support of the
Each gift membership comes with many valuable benefits:
- Special International Wolf Center 2014 calendar*
- Free admission to the flagship Educational Center in Ely, Minnesota
- A one-year subscription to International Wolf magazine
- Discounts on and invitations to educational and recreational programs
- 10% discount at the Wolf Den Store (online or in Ely) on apparel, books and
other wolf-related merchandise
If you would prefer to mail your contribution, send a check or credit card
International Wolf Center
3410 Winnetka Ave. N., Ste. 101
Minneapolis, MN 55427
Order by December 16 for holiday delivery.
*While supplies last.
"The IWC does it right! They take the time to educate the public by
engaging the visitor to become appreciative of wolves. They want the public
to walk away with a diverse look at the species and its importance of survival
within the ecosystem." -- Lisa G., longtime member of International Wolf Center
The International Wolf Center is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization.
Your membership is tax-deductible.