Can you donate any of the following goods to help us in our
efforts to educate the world about wolves?
To donate, call 1-800-359-9653. All donations are
tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
International Wolf Center has chosen Cars 4 Causes
to process all of their vehicle and boat donations. As America's first and original
vehicle donation charity, Cars 4 Causes has the experience to ensure that International
Wolf Center gets the most to support our cause. Your donation will help advance the
survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, the relationship to wild lands
and the human role in the future.
Email , wolf curator to verify current needs.
- Heavy duty ShopVac (6 or 8 gallon with wheels that will go over rock flooring)
- Vacuum with attachments
- Telescoping duster (10 foot)
- LED multifunction projector
- Padded folding chairs
- 2 Wildlife Materials, Inc. TRX-1000S or TRX-1000WR telemetry receivers frequency range A.217/B.218
- 2 Wildlife Materials, Inc. HLPM-31100 transmitter collars (to use for teaching in lieu of more expensive wolf transmitter collars)
- Hand warmers - Hand Warmers keep hands and fingers toasty for over 7 hours.
- Tanned pelts from wolves, deer, beaver, moose, elk etc. for educational programs
- Bog boots - tall rubber boots of various sizes
- Macintosh or PC laptop
- Remote USB slide advancer for presentations
- K-3 children's books about wolves
- AA & AAA batteries
- Cartons of Plaster of Paris
- Construction Paper (classic colors including black and white)
- White Cardstock
- Washable Markers (broad line, classic colors)
- Colored Pencils
- #2 Yellow Pencils
- Gallon of Elmer's Washable School Glue
- Washable School Glue Sticks
- Fiskars Scissors for Kids (5", precision tip)
- Washable Tempera Paint (classic colors including black and white)
- Washable Watercolor Paints (8 colors)
- White Paper Lunch Bags
- Animal Related Stamps
- Grant Writing
- Writers for International Wolf magazine